Friday, January 21, 2011

I HAVE However... (Still G rated)

I felt that it was only appropriate to include some seemingly odd things that I have done to counter the other list of "have nots",

(What? You think I have too much free time??... )

I Have, However...
- Spent six months working on my 5K time... on a treadmill... sheerly for my own enjoyment. 
- Read Shakespeare for fun. 
- Gotten in trouble for laughing during the Good Friday church service, (not at the content of the service, but inappropriate timing all the same). 
- Lost my keys almost every single day at least once, if not more. 
- Backed my car into a pole in an empty parking lot... completely sober.
- Never liked a guy who was not athletic. 
- Gotten kicked out of a lacrosse game for drawing blood on a member of the opposing team. (She was a wimp about it though). 
- Been pulled over by a police officer for driving with my lights off at night... twice.  
- Taken Geology and Business Calc as electives in college, (reason #1 to not change your major). 
- Told my little brother I would time him to see how fast he could clean my room, (worked when he was about five years old:).
- Regretted being in a sorority for a year.
- Moved to the middle of the Pacific Ocean for a man.
- Won the rope climbing contest in third grade, (still considered my greatest accomplishment).
- Done VERY drastic things to my hair in response to stress four times. Regretted it every time.

... That's about all that come to mind right now. Thrilling life I lead, I know:) 

3 comments:

  1. you liked leland at one point...... athletic?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the good old days when my little sister worshiped the ground I walked on. What happened? She never does my chores anymore.

    ReplyDelete