Let's begin with my bedroom... I chose purple and gray. There is still much to add, but these are the colors I'm working with and what I have so far. The table will be painted a shade of gray ("Stone Mountain" actually).
Below is a frame my mom and I found together right before I moved. She added the wire and included magnets. It can be used to hang pictures or jewelry. Please note the there is a missing "A". Let's hope she just couldn't find it or it got lost... would be sad if my mom forgot how to spell my name.
And finally... the third, last, and my personal favorite room of the house... the living room/kitchen area. I went with a beachy theme. Yes I think my love for color-coordination has reached an all time low (or high depending on who you ask:).
.... So that is my new place. I hope you enjoyed the tour. I have had a few rooms that I really loved in life, but this place really is "Katie" in every way... for better-or-worse. Someone should probably come visit me soon so I can share the joy!
P.S. Anyone who knows me well should observe one color that plays a part in every room.... :)


It's a beautiful place Ktie!
ReplyDeleteHmmm....you didn't show your awesome surround sound system....howcome? Hmmm? ;)
I love the apartment Kricks! Love love love it! You are way ahead of me in terms of decorating....and hence have just inspired me to get a move on my place so I can be just like you and blog pictures.
ReplyDeleteOne color in every room ... In college I have vivid memories of vivid pinks. But here I would guess that turquoisish color BUT I didn't see it in your bedroom.
ReplyDeleteGoing to dinner w your mom and dad, Bohlmans and Rothrocks tomorrow night - some place over by Frontenac, starts w an S. I know the countdown has begun till your return. Though your mom appears to have her hands full at work so hopefully that will help days fly by.
It has been way too cold too soon here. Already I'm hearing restless comments from Bruce and your dad - think there are plans brewing for a couple of days of golf when Jordan goes back.
Looking forward to seeing you and Richard this month. Bring some sunshine w you. Take care. Mindy
I'm sorry but I must bring up the nose which is NOT proudly displayed. Did I miss something? Have you packed us away and forgot about us already? No pictures of the Yetza Hora and NO NOSE?? I would like for you to reconsider your decorating prowess..(sp?)Seriously Kates
ReplyDelete