Friday, June 24, 2011

News Flash: Nate is Getting Married Tomorrow!!

Yep, that's right.

In case you are a crappy blog follower (like myself) and missed the entry where I announced my older brother's engagement in February... HE IS GETTING MARRIED!!

Yes, you'd be correct if you just did the math and realized this has been a very short four month engagement. Impressed that they pulled it together that fast??

If not, you should be. I am!

Nate and Liz will tie the knot in Charlevoix, MI tomorrow June 25th, 6 p.m. (crap.. that time might be wrong... I should probably find that out soon:).

This week has been full of lots of excitement as we all anticipate the big day!

Nate and Liz chose to plan a small destination wedding which consists of basically a few friends, and the couple's immediate family. Probably a wise move because it's already been a crazy busy week just trying to meet everyone and get the last few things together.

For anyone not present that would love to participate in praying for our family the next two days... pray it stops raining, that everyone can enjoy this time, and that the Lord will be glorified through such a great occasion.

I am so proud of my older brother and I feel blessed to be a part of it all!

The following picture was taken by Liz's little girl Lael... turns out a smart three year old can actually use a digital camera. I know it's a bit blurry, but I can't help but be impressed haha...

Please note: Lael not only took the picture like a pro in form, but also in stance. Despite her much shorter height, she would bend down for for each picture she took (as I'm sure she's seen others do to her:). 

1 comment: