Monday, August 1, 2011

A Quick Update...

Spent last weekend attending my friend Laura's wedding.

It was b-e-a-u-t-f-u-l.

Her venue was super cool--kinda artsy/fun/trendyish... (cool, I'll work on more accurate adjectives one of these days:). Think fun lights, cool walls, picture booth corner, fun cupcakes, popular dance floor, bridesmaids in a variety of colors that all went together great, groom in bright-colored toms, and sooooo on.

It was lots of fun to meet up with old friends, meet some new ones, have a little time with the bride and her groom, and just get a glimpse of her life the past two years.

(When you go a year or so without seeing close friends you'll be amazed how much they change and grow and become even more who they are)

I loved seeing her new apartment which she so sweetly decorated from the awesome shower curtain to the fun furniture. I loved getting to ride in the car with her groom Elliot and observe how well he cares for her and how very much in love the two of them are:).

What a gift!! Just to see places and meet people who all make up her life.. and what a blessing to have the joy of being a part of it all.

Congrats to Laura and Elliot!! Your wedding was so fun and you both made it all look practically effortless along the way.

Although I could have stayed with all my college buddies much longer than I was able to, I'm thankful to have had a few moments here-and-there to learn more about their lives and see how much they all have continued to become wonderful people.

Walking through the city...

Lingerie party... not sure what those faces were for:)

Cute crafty gifts!!

Catching up on life:) 

My two favorite new wedding buddies... at the photo booth:)

Lots of hugs:)

That was Laura's wedding:) 

.... Now I'm in Charleston preparing for Sarah's big day. Loved just getting to her house Saturday night:) Trying not to be her little shadow all week but it's pretty hard!! Sure do love her company:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment