Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My secret fear...

Spiders? Snakes? Small places? Elevator doors closing on me?

Yes. (Even the last one... would just be a bad way to go out... )

But those aren't so secret really.

If you've ever seen me move quickly across an elevator door frame, you would have no doubts about that fear:)

Secretly though, I have a fear that God may be preparing me to have twins some day. (Richard is probably starting to have a fight-or-flight reaction just reading this...).

Okay, so before you assume I'm being just completely ridiculous, hear me out.

I spoke with a family yesterday that is looking for a fill in nanny whenever theirs', (my good friend), is unable to make it. Great, no biggie.

As I was thinking about meeting these people, I had an euphony: all together I have watched/babysat/nannied not two, not three, not four... but FIVE SETS OF TWINS.

Doesn't that seem a little bit strange??

I mean, I only grew up knowing one set of twins, so five just seems like an abnormally high number.

What's my point?

I don't really have one. Just saying... kind of odd!!

If I end up being right someone should remind me I wrote this blog, so I can't pretend I'm surprised.

:)

1 comment:

  1. On the flip side...this time I'll be around to help! You'd be great at it!!

    ReplyDelete