These would be my "gifts" from today. Given to me by my favorite first grade girl, Chloe, whom I nanny every day.
She is hilarious.
We had some one-on-one time today and the following took place:
- A VERY detailed explanation of why she was in tears all last night and this morning... she was scared of the new "pony tail rule" for P.E. This rule is exactly what it sounds like. She was terrified as she has never worn this hairstyle before. However, she reassured me that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and in fact, the crying wasn't really necessary.
- An hour and a half homework session in which she did about 10 minutes of work while talking non stop about everything you can imagine. I checked out for awhile during the story about her early preschool years.
- During her reading time, in which she reads aloud, she proceeded to say the type of punctuation in each sentence. "Dear Mom and Dad comma. I love you period...." and so on.
- She made me these sweet crafts for my fridge:) Hopefully she won't figure out I actually suck at drawling ("drowing"), any time soon. Hate to put a damper in our bond and all.
... Love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment