Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Update...

Is that not the worst blog title ever???

It's called laziness. Lame, I know.

My update:
- Jet lag is subsiding, as is my whinning about it.
- Glad to be back to work.
- No I'm not working right this second.
- Yes, I'm at the beach.
- Yes, there are far more productive things I should be doing.
- No, I don't care.
...
- Enjoying getting back into a better workout routine.
- Planning to cook more this year.
- Doubting it will actually happen.
- Sarah wants me to read the Bible in a year with her... probably a good idea for easily-distracted self.

And a new tradition for my blog, titled 'Opionions I consider facts'... Which really, could be used to sum up my view on most opinions I have, but I think it's catchy.

'Opionion I consider fact' #1: NO man looks attractive in a speedo. I don't care what your build, age, skin color, or country of orgin is... It looks BAD.

1 comment: