For my friend Hannah Beth--a girl whose heart for the Lord is one of a kind, who I grew to love so quickly, and who I have missed every day since she moved away,
As you go through the pain of healing from your surgery and any other hurts on your heart, remember that you are dearly dearly loved; by me, and far more by your God.
Remember that God is holding you in His hands even when it doesn't feel like it; especially when it doesn't feel like it.
Remember that you are His wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
Remember that in your weakness you can rest in His strength.
Remember that He will get you through this and that you will be better for it.
........
These lyrics have brought me comfort on some tough days, and I pray that they will encourage you to stay strong as you get through this painful time.
Love you friend,
"Faithful"
By: Brooke Fraser
There's distance in the air and I cannot make it leave
I wave my arms' round about me and blow with all my might
I cannot sense you close, though I know you're always here
But the comfort of you near is what I long for
When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you, I know you still hear everyword I pray
And I want you more than I want to live another day
And as I wait for you maybe I'm made more faithful
All the folly of the past, though I know it is undone
I still feel the guilty one, still trying to make it right
So i whisper soft your name, let it roll around my tounge,
knowing you're the only one who knows me
You know me
Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as loss to me
You are all I want
You are all I want
Katie!!! As if I haven't been balling enough.... ;') Thank you friend. I miss and love you sossosososososoossoso (<---still doesn't express enough) much! You truly are a gift from God and I'm forever grateful that He brought you in my life. I will never forget the day that I hear this beautiful girl call out "Hannah Beth!" It was humorously love at first sight and all over after that.. (Then you introduced me to your husband Richard, and Whil shared the joyous new that you two were expecting... LOL) I knew that you were the perfect friend at the perfect time. You were my big spoon...
ReplyDeleteBack to seriousness though. Katie you are honestly the most amazing friend I have ever had in my life. I'm not just saying that, throwing it around loosely and it's not all the crazy drugs they have me doped up on. You taught me so much in our short time together. You are definitely the most patient friend I've ever known lol. I know I'm a handful.. shucks, I wear myself out! But you were always there.. Always! You gave me the straight up truth even when I didn't want to hear it or listen. You never judged me. When I think about you.. I see a smart, selfless, witty amazing woman of God. And I'm so lucky to call you my friend. I do love you. Thank you for not giving up on my stubborn butt. It's so cool to really see the Lord shine through someone and I'm blessed to have been on the receiving end of your love. I MISS YOU!!!!!! Aloha nui loa =) xoxo
p.s. Thank you for the support with my broken ankle. You are no ka oi!!