My last post was about sleeping more, doing less, and finding more balance.
I haven't even come close the past few days. Crap.
And no, I'm no more sane or energetic than I was a few days ago. Sleep will do the trick, I know!
I tried!! I swear. But like I said, I haven't been this busy with good things and enjoying it in a long time... so I'm gonna go with it. I mean there was going to the beach with friends, watching Harry Potter with Richard (or falling asleep while he watched it:), dinner with friends, errands to run, things to clean... yada yada yada.
I haven't even gotten in my workouts that are generally my top priority, (CRAZY, I know).
So new plan: scratch that idea till I get back from my trip in a few weeks. Too much to do, too fun to pass up on... just going to embrace it.
I will resume balance goal at a later date. This is called accepting momentary defeat... something I don't do... ever... so I'll consider it a sign of maturity:)
Well said.
ReplyDelete*See my comment on your last post.
BTW, have you picked out a stick for your wand yet for when we go see HP? I've got the rest of my outfit, just need a wand...
You can rest when we leave the islands. Until then, TOO BAD. We'll miss you while you're gone!!
ReplyDelete